TRAVEL CLUB LOTTERY – RULES AND CONDITIONS FOR 2018
1. The 2018 Travel Club Lottery is subject to all applicable provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. By participating in the 2018 Travel Club Lottery, all participants agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of Community Living Wallaceburg (Sponsor), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Travel Club Lottery.
3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Winners are responsible for all fees and costs not contained in the predetermined retail value, announced to each monthly winner.
4. All trips are subject to change according to availability. If a trip is no longer available, it may be substituted for one of equal value.
5. Draw(s) held monthly – first draw December 31, 2017; remaining draws first Monday of each month, beginning January 2017 through November 2018.
6. The Travel Club Lottery is limited to 400 tickets.
7. The trip/ reservation must be booked within three (3) months of notification
8. The trip departure date/package reservation must be within one (1) year of the
9. If the trip/reservation is not booked within the three (3) month period after notification, the cash option in the amount indicated on the prize list will be awarded.
10. Winners will be contacted by phone by CLW personnel. A photo may be taken to be published in the local newspaper, Agency social media and CLW website.
11. All winning tickets will be put back in for remaining draws
12. Each trip/package has a predetermined retail value. This predetermined retail value can only be used as a credit toward another destination of choice by the winner.
13. Each winner may choose to take cash (amount indicated on the ticket) in place of the trip/package.
14. TRAVEL CLUB LOTTERY tickets and winnings are not transferable.
15. TRAVEL CLUB LOTTERY tickets and winnings cannot be sold to a third party.
16. All inclusive trips may have some restrictions (i.e. alcohol, side excursions, tips).
17. All trips/packages are for two people.
18. By participating in the Travel Club Lottery, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Community Living Wallaceburg and their respective prize partners, officers, directors and employees against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize.
RULES OF PLAY
- Participants must be 18 years of age to purchase a lottery ticket and claim a prize;
- Tickets cost $50.00 each;
- Tickets may be purchased by cash, cheque, Visa or MasterCard;
- Ticket sales will commence on September 21, 2017 and will cease on December 31, 2017;
- The first draw will take place on December 31, 2017 and each monthly draw will be held on the first Monday of every month;
- The draws will be held at 99.1fm CKXS Radio, 520 James Street, Wallaceburg;
- Draw winners will be notified by telephone; and
- The draw winners will be advertised on 99.1 CKXS Radio, on 99.1 CKXS Radio’s website (ckxsfm.com), CKXS Social media (facebook.com/the-new-991-ckxs, twitter.com/CKXS), Community Living Wallaceburg’s website (getintocommunityliving.com) and Community Living Wallaceburg’s social media (facebook.com/CLWallaceburg, twitter.com/CLWallaceburg).
- Unless otherwise stated, transportation is the responsibility of the winner.