Welcome to jobmatch
jobmatch offers employment planning, job development and job coaching to youth and adults living in Chatham-Kent.
As a successful “meet and match” employment support program, our goal is to assist with long-term employment and strengthen the working relationship between employer and employee.
And did we mention it is free?
What is jobmatch?
jobmatch is a placement agency that provides support to people with a disability, to find, secure and retain employment. It is also a service that assists employers in sourcing, motivated and reliable staff.
Who Qualifies for jobmatch Services?
Any employer looking to hire can qualify for jobmatch Services. As well, person’s with disabilities of any sort who meet the following requirements:Read More
- Meet criteria for ODSP-ES
- Legal resident of Ontario
- Ready, willing, able to prepare for, accept and maintain competitive employment
- 16 years of age and older
- Professional disposition
- Committed to personal and professional goals
Contact jobmatch today!
1100 Dufferin Ave., Wallaceburg, ON
Did you know?
- 16% of Canadians have a disability. This equals the combined populations of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba
- It is projected that over 20% of the population in Canada will have a disability by 2020
- Globally there are over 1.3 billion people who report having a disability. When combined with family and loved ones, they control over $8 trillion US in disposable income
- 90% of workers who have a disability scored average or above average in performance ratings
- 78% of Canadians are more likely to buy a product or service from a business that has a policy of hiring people who have a disability